Find others who are using TypeScript at our community page.
For the latest stable version:
npm install -g typescript
For our nightly builds:
npm install -g typescript@next
There are many ways to contribute to TypeScript.
- Submit bugs and help us verify fixes as they are checked in.
- Review the source code changes.
- Engage with other TypeScript users and developers on StackOverflow.
- Help each other in the TypeScript Community Discord.
- Join the #typescript discussion on Twitter.
- Contribute bug fixes.
This project has adopted the Microsoft Open Source Code of Conduct. For more information see the Code of Conduct FAQ or contact email@example.com with any additional questions or comments.
For details on our planned features and future direction please refer to our roadmap.