The Microsoft Enterprise Agreement offers the best value to organizations with 500 or more users or devices that want a manageable volume licensing program that gives them the flexibility to buy cloud services and software licenses under one agreement.
Get the best pricing, discounts, and added benefits designed to support server and cloud technologies.
- Get the best savings by deploying a common IT platform across the organization.
- Minimize up-front costs and budget more effectively by locking in pricing and spreading payments over three years.
Respond to the rapidly changing technological landscape by accessing the latest versions of cloud and on-premises software.
- Meet the unique requirements of your organization based on its size and technology needs.
- Automatically access the latest software and technologies with Software Assurance.
- Choose from Microsoft cloud services, on-premises software, or a mix of both and migrate on your own terms.
Streamline license management with a single organization-wide agreement.
- Simplify purchasing with predictable payments through a single agreement for cloud services and software.
- Manage licensing throughout the life of your agreement with the help of a Microsoft Certified Partner or a Microsoft representative.
- Move to a pure per user licensing model and simplify licensing with no more device counting.
(PDF, 13.7 MB)
Get details to help you decide whether Enterprise Agreement is appropriate for your organization.
(PDF, 1.39 MB)
Read an overview of Enterprise Agreement and get links to resources for additional information.
(PDF, 215 KB)
Learn about the benefits of Server and Cloud Enrollment.
Download a summary of requirements for the annual Enterprise Agreement True-up.
Download documents related to Enterprise Agreement and Enterprise Subscription Agreement.