Get the efficiency of low-code speed and the advanced design, development, and security tools usually offered by more traditional and complex development platforms.
As Super Users, you already understand the unique and powerful opportunities Microsoft Power Platform brings to your customers and clients. As a Microsoft MVP, you already understand the unique and powerful opportunities Microsoft Power Platform brings to your customers and clients. Whether you’re a no-code, low-code, or code-first developer, Power Pages empowers you to build low-code, scalable, and secure business-centric websites. With pre-built templates and tools to govern and administer your live sites, this comprehensive website building and hosting platform is truly a one-stop shop.
At Microsoft Build in May 2022, Power Pages joined the Microsoft Power Platform family as a new standalone product available in preview. Power Pages’ customer momentum has been evident, as it now serves over 100 million monthly active website users across industries worldwide from state and local government to manufacturing, financial services, high-tech, healthcare providers, higher education, and non-profit.
Now, at Microsoft Ignite, we are announcing Power Pages’ general availability.
With Power Pages, you’ll discover how to:
- Create with ease using the Design Studio.
- The Design Studio enables makers to easily create modern, data-centric business websites for desktop or mobile without writing a single line of code. With new updates designed to support low-code and no-code solutions, makers can now effortlessly build multi-step forms that include document uploads with the Pages and Data Workspaces. Other updates include the ability to add custom CSS in the Styling Workspace.
- Choose from 16 NEW Business Solutions templates.
- Within the Templates Hub, makers can pick from a range of responsive, customizable templates to jumpstart their website building journey—including 16 new business solution templates with patterns for processing building permits, managing after-school activity registrations, and managing client appointments. You can also extend Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications to your customers, partners, suppliers, and vendors with templates for customer self-service, community self-service, and partner relationship management.
- Get up to speed with the new Tutorial section in Learn Hub.
- Makers can explore helpful training materials on Power Pages capabilities—from different perspectives and dimensions—directly in the Power Pages platform with Learn Hub. A newly added Tutorials section offers even more support to pro and citizen developers alike, including embedded How-To videos and documentation.
- Extend your pages with advanced pro-developer tools.
- Gain enhanced security and governance.
- Building upon Power Pages’ secure and reliable platform, new security and governance updates include turnkey integration with Microsoft Azure Web Application Firewall, Content Delivery Network (CDN) support with Azure Front Door, and support for custom domains. A new go-live checklist simplifies site verification prior to going live, which provides total control over when the site becomes public.
- Licensing available as prepaid or pay-as-you-go.
- Power Pages subscription licensing is now based on monthly authenticated and anonymous users per website, making it easier than ever before to choose the right licensing options for your business needs. And with both prepaid and pay-as-you-go subscription options, you’ll have the flexibility to consider website seasonality, budgeting, and forecasting. Learn more about Power Pages licensing.
- Seamless transitions for current Power Apps portals customers.
- Now that Power Pages is generally available, Power Apps portals makers can also leverage Power Pages’ low-code capabilities with access to the Design Studio, Learn Hub, and Templates Hub.
- Power Pages is already in action around the world.
- With key customer scenarios spanning from sales to government services, Power Pages websites are serving millions of users around the world today:
- Degrees of Change creates an intuitive application process for students. The organization uses Microsoft Power Platform solutions in a variety of ways and most recently for their Seed Internships program. The intuitive application process enables students to apply to multiple internship opportunities at once.
- King County delivers critical services more efficiently. To better serve constituents, the King County Department of Information Technology developed over 200 solutions on Microsoft Power Platform, including Power Pages sites used to support health services, submit property and tax information, and manage event registration.
- City of Kobe provides financial assistance information to citizens during COVID-19. Shortly after the Japanese government launched a financial assistance program for citizens as part of its COVID-19 response, the City of Kobe became overwhelmed by high call volumes. The City of Kobe then developed and launched a site that reduced calls by 90 percent and greatly improved the program’s efficacy.
- Rockwell Automation brings visibility and new capabilities to sellers. Fortune 500 company Rockwell Automation provides industrial automation and digital transformation solutions to global customers. The company uses Power Pages to build portals with Dynamics 365 Sales to help automate manual selling processes.
Join the new community for Power pages today and share what you discover with other users like you: https://aka.ms/PowerPagesCommunity. We value your voice, experience, and insight as a Super User and look forward to what you will share. There’s so much to learn and share in our Power Pages Community, and it’s people like you who make the difference.