IXMLHTTPRequest3 interface (msxml6.h)
Provides the methods and properties needed to configure and send HTTP requests and use callbacks to receive notifications during HTTP response processing. Derives from the IXMLHTTPRequest2 interface.
The IXMLHTTPRequest3 interface inherits from IXMLHTTPRequest2. IXMLHTTPRequest3 also has these types of members:
The IXMLHTTPRequest3 interface has these methods.
Sets a client certificate to be used to authenticate against the URL specified in the Open method.
The IXMLHTTPRequest3 interface configures and sends HTTP requests and uses callbacks to receive notifications during HTTP response processing. The IXMLHTTPRequest3 interface allows apps to run in a multi-threaded apartment (MTA), a requirement for running under the Windows Runtime (WinRT).
The IXMLHTTPRequest3 interface extends the IXMLHTTPRequest2 interface.
- Allows setting a client certificate to use for the HTTPS request with the SetClientCertificate method on the IXMLHTTPRequest3 interface.
- Allows getting an issuer list to help filter down eligible client certificates to use for the next HTTP request with the OnClientCertificateRequested method on the IXMLHTTPRequest3Callback interface.
- Allows ignoring certain certificate errors which would have otherwise aborted the HTTPS connection.
- Allows getting certificate errors and the server certificate chain from the HTTPS response with the OnServerCertificateReceived method on the IXMLHTTPRequest3Callback interface.
- XHR_PROP_NO_CACHE – Suppresses cache reads and writes for the HTTP request.
- XHR_PROP_EXTENDED_ERROR – Causes the HTTP stack to provide HRESULTS with the underlying Win32 error code to the OnError method in case of failure.
- XHR_PROP_QUERY_STRING_UTF8 – Causes the query string to be encoded in UTF-8 instead of ACP for HTTP request.
- XHR_PROP_IGNORE_CERT_ERRORS – Suppresses certain server certificate errors.
|Minimum supported client||Windows 8.1 [desktop apps | UWP apps]|
|Minimum supported server||Windows Server 2012 R2 [desktop apps | UWP apps]|