Overview of Windows 365 deployment
After your organization has purchased one or more Windows 365 licenses, the Windows 365 node in Microsoft Endpoint Manager will become active for management. At this point, you can provision Cloud PCs.
To set up your system to provision on-demand Cloud PCs to your users, follow these steps:
- Assign licenses to users.
- Create Azure network connection (optional).
- Provide localized Windows experience (optional).
- Add device images (optional).
- Create a provisioning policy.
Next, learn how to Assign licenses to users
Submit and view feedback for