This module helps school leaders and classroom teachers, elevate instructional practices and student achievement using Windows 11 and Windows 11 SE.
In this module, you will:
- Assess and contribute to the implementation of district K-12 technology
programs at assigned school sites.
- Increase student achievement by streamlining workflows and tasks to implement
innovative, research-based instructional strategies
- Work collaboratively with ongoing support and professional learning
opportunities focused on personalized professional growth to increase learning
- Provide digital learning devices and support that keep students focused on
learning with fewer opportunities for distraction in the classroom.
- Support inclusivity and equity by using the powerful accessibility features
that are embedded in Windows 11.
ISTE Standards for Educators:
- Educator - Learner
- Educator -Collaborator
- Leaders - Empowering Leader
UNESCO Standards for Educators:
- Application of Digital skills
- Organization and Administration