Summary and resources
Microsoft Power Platform offers a point-and-click approach to building custom applications, data visualizations, and automated workflows. This approach makes it easy for anyone familiar with Microsoft Office to create custom business solutions.
Now that you have reviewed this module, you should be able to:
Describe the components and features of Microsoft Power Platform
Identify when to use each Microsoft Power Platform component application to create business solutions
Understand and explain the value of using Microsoft Power Platform to create business solutions
- Microsoft Power Platform is a system that enables users to do three key actions on data that help them drive business: gain insights from data (Analyze), drive intelligent business processes via apps they build (Act), and automate business processes (Automate).
- Power BI helps you analyze and visualize data on a unified platform with data from internal and external sources.
- Power Apps helps you build and deploy customized apps that work across web and mobile, embedded or standalone, on any device.
- Connectors are bridges that allow you to send information from your data source to your app or workflow and back.
- Power Automate helps you create automation workflows, from simple to advanced scenarios.
Use these resources to discover more.
To open a resource link, right-click and select "Open in a new tab or window". That way, you can check out the resource and easily return to the module tab to unlock your achievement when done.