Pay the Solutions partner designation fee
Appropriate roles: MPN Partner Admin | Account admin
The Microsoft Partner Network is now called the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program.
This article shows you how to subscribe for Solutions partner designation.
For payment instruction, see the Make a payment
Requirements, fees, and benefits
- To learn the requirements and fees for attaining Solutions partner designations, read Differentiate with Solutions partner designation.
- To learn more about the Solutions partner designations, the benefits of attaining a Solutions partner designation, and their unique requirements, see Learn about Solutions Partner designations.
- To get detailed information about the product licenses included with Solutions partner designations, download the Solutions partner benefits guide (PDF).
Purchase Solutions partner designation
Before you can subscribe to Solutions Partner designation, you must:
Be a partner who is a member of the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program.
Be a Global admin or MPN Partner Admin in Partner Center.
If you don't have one of those roles, you won't have access to some of the Partner Center pages described in this article. Contact your Global admin and ask them to assign you the appropriate role.
To make an order for Solutions partner designation:
Sign in to Partner Center and select Membership. Make sure to use the credentials for your work account.
Select Membership offers.
If you haven't met the requirements for a Solutions partner designation, you won't be able to purchase or renew.
On this page, select the Solutions Partner designation and select Buy now.
A right pane is opened. On the right pane, select the button next to "Solutions Partner" Read the important instructions.
Select the checkbox and click on "Accept agreement & place order."
Cancel an order
To cancel an order and request refund, the following conditions should be met:
- Order must not have been placed more than 30 days ago
- No benefits can have been consumed
Use the following steps to cancel an existing order.
- Sign in to Partner Center and select Membership.
- Select Membership offers.
- In the Purchased offers list, locate the offer that you want to cancel.
- In the Action column for the offer, select Cancel Order.
- Follow the remaining steps to cancel the order.