Downloads dashboard in commercial marketplace analytics
This article provides information on the Downloads dashboard in Partner Center. This dashboard displays a list of your download requests over the last 30 days.
For detailed definitions of analytics terminology, see Frequently asked questions and terminology for commercial marketplace analytics.
The Downloads dashboard displays requests for any downloads that contain over 1000 rows of customer or order data.
You will receive a pop-up notification containing a link to the Downloads dashboard whenever you request a download with over 1000 rows of data. These data downloads will be available for a 30-day period and then removed.
Lifetime export of commercial marketplace Analytics reports
On the Downloads page, end user can do the following:
- Lifetime export of commercial marketplace Analytics reports in csv and tsv format.
- Export of commercial marketplace Analytics reports for any date range.
- Export of commercial marketplace Analytics reports for 6- or 12-month duration.
Support for Lifetime Export Capability of Analytics reports:
|Report||Lifetime export||Any duration based on date|
|Usage||Maximum of one year|
A user can schedule asynchronous downloads of reports from the Downloads dashboard.
- For an overview of analytics reports available in the Partner Center commercial marketplace, see Analytics for the commercial marketplace in Partner Center.
- For graphs, trends, and values of aggregate data that summarize marketplace activity for your offer, see Summary Dashboard in commercial marketplace analytics.
- For frequently asked questions about commercial marketplace analytics and for a comprehensive dictionary of data terms, see Frequently asked questions and terminology for commercial marketplace analytics.