Trimble XR10 with HoloLens 2
Purpose-built for workers in dirty, loud, and safety-controlled environments, the Trimble XR10 with HoloLens 2 brings mixed reality right to your work site.
Learn about Trimble XR10
Trimble XR10 with HoloLens 2 is the first device created with the Microsoft HoloLens Customization Program. The device integrates a HoloLens 2 into a hard hat to produce safety-first mixed reality solution.
See more about the Trimble XR10.
HoloLens 2 Accessories
Trimble HoloTint is an attachment for HoloLens 2 devices that helps viewing holograms in bright environments. Trimble HoloTint automatically adjusts its tint level based on UV rays and ambient light, ensuring that contrast remains consistent as you move between different lighting conditions. These adjustments improve contrast, visibility, and readability of holograms.
Trimble HoloTint is compatible with:
- HoloLens 2
- HoloLens 2 Industrial Edition
- HoloLens 2 Development Edition
- Trimble XR10 with HoloLens 2
Trimble HoloTint isn't compatible with HoloLens (1st gen) or any other non-HoloLens device.
See here for Trimble HoloTint assembly instructions.
- Start interacting right away with Mixed Reality and navigating Windows 10 on your HoloLens - check out the Tips app for hands-on tutorials for hand interactions. Use the start gesture to go to Start or say "Go to Start" and select Tips.
- Click below to continue reading about getting around HoloLens 2.
Submit and view feedback for