Get started with Community
Install Customer Service Community
To install Customer Service Community, you must have a Dynamics 365 organization and ensure that the organization tenant has at least one Customer Service Enterprise license.
To install Dynamics 365 Customer Service Community:
- Go to the Microsoft AppSource Dynamics 365 Customer Service Community download page.
- Select Get it now, and then sign in with your Dynamics System Admin account.
- Select the environment where you want to install Customer Service Community, accept the terms, and select Install.
Provision Modern Community portal
- Confirm that Customer Service Community successfully installed in the previous procedure.
- Go to Power Apps, and then select the environment where you installed Customer Service Community.
- Go to the home page, and then select All templates.
- Select Modern Community.
- Enter a Name and Address. The address is your Community portal URL.
- Select Create. Portal provisioning typically takes a few minutes, and then when it completes, it's displayed in the Installed apps list.
When your Modern Community Portal has been created, you can view the Community home page, by going to https://<name>.powerappsportals.com/d365community.