Employee quick setup in Microsoft 365 for business
Are you new to Microsoft 365 for business? Watch this video: What is Microsoft 365? to learn about it. Then follow these steps.
1. Sign in to Office
- Go to Office.com and choose Sign in.
- Type your Microsoft 365 email and password, then Sign in.
2. Download and install Office apps
Choose Install Office in the upper right.
- In Chrome, go to the download on the bottom of the page and choose Open.
- In Microsoft Edge/IE, choose Save then Run.
If asked to allow the app to make changes, choose Yes. Let Office setup begin.
- On a Mac, open Microsoft Office_2016_Installer.pkg
3. Open Outlook and add your account
Open Outlook on your computer. In the Tell me field, type account then Add Account.
Type your name, email, and password then Next.
To import your old email, export it to a PST file, then import it, like this.
4. Save or copy files to OneDrive
Save documents to OneDrive from the Save As menu in Office apps.
Or copy files from your Desktop or Documents to OneDrive.
You can also store files on sites in Microsoft 365.
5. Share Documents
Share your documents with others by choosing Share.
Type their email address, choose read or edit, include a message and Share.
Or choose Get sharing link on the bottom of the screen.
6. Get Outlook on your phone
Get Outlook on your phone from App store or Google Play store. Open it, and choose Get Started and add your email and password.
Or, open Outlook on an iOS or Android device and go to Settings.
Choose Add Account then Add Email Account then type your email and password.
On a Windows Phone, choose Settings, Email + accounts, Add an account, and then Exchange.
Pošaljite i pogledajte povratne informacije za